Wednesday, October 14, 2009

green beans



This morning Rebecca and I went to church for my Wednesday ladies' Bible study. It was another rainy day, and for some reason there were no umbrellas in my car. So we got a little wet on the way into church, but Rebecca was smiling and seemed to enjoy the rain. After my study, I went to pick her up from the nursery and found a grumpy and crying little girl. Rebecca had her six month checkup yesterday with two shots. I think it all made her a little stressed out today.
I am so grateful for the wonderful ladies in the nursery. They do an awesome job of taking care of the babies while all the moms are in the studies. And usually Rebecca is smiling, happy, and excited to have other kids around.


We headed home for lunch and a nap. Last night I cooked up and pureed green beans for her. Rebecca had her first taste today, and did not seem too impressed. I think more beans came out then went in, but we will try again tomorrow!






post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment