Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Alphabet Summer- Letter C

This past Saturday the girls and I set up our tent to for a backyard campout. Last summer Rachel and I camped in the yard and it was a lot of fun.
My little helpers! Raphael was in Panama, so we had to get the tent set up by ourselves. I knew that we could do it and we did.
We ended up not being able to camp Saturday night because of a thunder storm, so we tried it again on Sunday evening.
Per Rachel's request, we roasted hot dogs for dinner and then smores for dessert. The girls had so much fun playing in the tent and going in and out. Rachel settled down and did a little reading.
  Bedtime!
It started raining not longer after we went to bed and I was worried the tent might leak, but it never did.  I loved listening to the rain and hearing all the nighttime sounds. Unfortunately, Rebecca decided that she didn't want to sleep in the tent :)  So, we packed up and headed inside for the night.
It was fun while it lasted!

Letters we have done already M, T and I.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment